zaterdag 17 januari 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch 17 & My time to Craft Challenge - Challenge 44

Het is even een radiostilte geweest - ook ik heb de griep gehad maar ben weer volop aan het knutselen!

Vandaag heb ik een kaartje gemaakt en daarbij 2 challenges gecombineerd. Als eerste heb ik de sketch van 2 Sketches 4 You gebruikt en deze heb ik gecombineerd met de opdracht van My Time To Craft Challenge waar het de bedoeling was een kaart met een muisje te gebruiken.

It's been a while since I've placed some new cards - after the Holidays I've been ill - but I'm totally back again!

Today i've made this card and combinated 2 challenges.
First I used the sketch on
2 Sketches 4 You and combinated with the challenge on My Time To Craft Challenge where the theme was: Mice and Easy!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. what a lovely card, the image is very sweet

    Sarahx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. First thankyou for your kind words and so glad i came to have a look as you have a fab blog and beautiful cards and can see me poping back lots to have a peak:)
    Mel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaaawwww such a cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week :o) Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely image! Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the image :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je reactie. Ik vind het erg leuk om deze te krijgen en te lezen!

Liefs karin